Monday 7 November 2022

Work plan

 My aim is to finish two 30 second idents. I would need to use my time wisely to get the best quality of work. I would be using my lessons in school to go film my tv idents. I will then film all the parts of my ident. When editing i would need to find music and sound effects for my ITV 2 ident or i'll have to make foley sounds.

Week 1: get all the equipment and props ready, Areeba is blowing the red balloon and throwing it to zayna and then the balloon bursts.

Week 2: i will get glow sticks and be in a dark room and make ITV 2 with it.

Week 3: i will be putting all my work in final cut pro and start editing them.

Week 4: i will complete my ident and receive audience feedback with it.

Week 5: will use the audience feedback and do any changes that need to be done.

Week 6: Start my evaluation.

Week 7: Finish anything that needs to be finished  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation

This is an embedded Microsoft Office presentation, powered by Office .