Tuesday 3 January 2023

Post Production Report for ident 1


 Post production process - I edited my shots on final cut pro. After that I uploaded my draft on YouTube and accumulated any feedback from the audience that's seen it. From my feedback i ameliorated my ident and fixed anything that needed to be fixed and completed my final ITV 2 ident I exported them to a master file and then uploaded it to YouTube.

Post production edits and transitions - I didn't do many transitions. I cut out a few shots and added some clips together so that the ident looks exceptional, some scenes i copied and pasted it so that it looks like its in reserve which would give it an engrossing semblance. I also zoomed in a lot in the balloon ITV 2 ident, so that you could see the ident clearer. With the ITV 2 logo i blended it in the background so it looks like the ident is from ITV 2.

Post production sound - I searched for buoyant copyright free music on YouTube to match the ambience of my ident. I then converted it to an mp3 file using a website that converts YouTube videos into an mp3 file format, then imported that file onto my ident in final cut pro.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation

This is an embedded Microsoft Office presentation, powered by Office .