Monday 2 January 2023

Production Journey of ident 2

 When we were recording this ident, we did it in my bedroom. I used a bedsheet as a cover for the ghost and i drew eyes and a mouth on it. I wanted this ident to be glow sticks themed so i stuck some glow sticks on Areeba (the ghost) because it would look more funny which was what i was going for. I also put my headphones on her because it looked better with it and it won't feel awkward when she is dancing. She's dancing to the music that's in the headphones.


Then i turned off the light to see if you would see the ghost properly but you couldn't see it that much. So i used the flash on my phone and put it somewhere so you could see it. The only problem of this ident was that Areeba couldn't see since it was dark and she was covered with a sheet, so she was stumbling a little.

When i was editing the clips i had to use the clips that matched what i was going for. I also put an ITV 2 logo in the corner of this ITV 2 ident to show that this is an ITV 2 ident. 


Mrs lowndes suggested on putting programmes from ITV 2 and their reactions of the ITV 2 ident since the ident by itself didn't give out the ITV 2 atmosphere. So i used one reaction from Love Island and it was of them laughing and i put one of those reactions because since my ident is supposed to have a funny/spooky atmosphere. I also used another reaction from another programme that ITV 2 aired.

I also used copyright free music which was spooky music from Youtube and converted it into a mp3 file format and then i uploaded it and put it on YouTube.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation

This is an embedded Microsoft Office presentation, powered by Office .