Tuesday 3 January 2023

Post production report for ident 2

 Post production process -  I edited my clips on final cut pro, which was taking out the shots I don't require or putting shots in collectively. After that i uploaded my draft on YouTube and acquired any feedback from the audience that's watched it. I added shots that I thought needed to enhance my ident from the feedback I accessed. After completing my final ITV 2 ident i exported them to a master file and then uploaded it to YouTube.

Post production edits and transitions -  I didn't do much transitions. I cut out a few clips and also zoomed it slightly, so that you could see the ident clearer. With the ITV 2 logo i blended it in the background so you could see what the channel brand is.

Post production sound - I searched for a mysterious ghostly halloween copyright free music since this ident is about a ghost dancing with glow stick, so it matches the theme and aura of my ITV 2 ident. I then converted into an mp3 file format by using a Website that converts YouTube videos to an mp3 file. Afterwards i imported it underneath the shots for my ident.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation

This is an embedded Microsoft Office presentation, powered by Office .